Question Is the odyssey neo G 8 a must buy for 1k , I have 100 min to decide . Please help

Oct 11, 2023
Visit site
Hey all,
First post here and I am kind of rushed on it because the g8 is only 33% off on Amazon for a few more hours.
The Odyssey Neo G8 is supposedly amazing and I just want to make sure I can’t do better if my max budget is 1500 after taxes walking out the door . I have been debating., on whether or not to purchase this for a few months now. I currently have the dell AW3423dw and I love it for wide screen games like playing WoW in the hdr wide screen: but I find myself playing sports games mostly on ps5z Soc I am going to keep the dell aw3423 but I want something that shines in console mode , my requirements are very good hdr, 4K, and the size as I previously mentioned . So I am looking for the absolute best 4K monitor anywhere from 27” minimum and no larger than 38”. It just makes no sense to be playing 2k on my widescreen AW3423 and 40%. Of the screen isn’t used and leaves burnin marks. Many sites rank this monitor as the best available for 4K gaming , but I need advice from people who aren’t paid to give a review and who have hands on experience with it. L I apologize for the poor grammar just trying to beat the clock . So should I pull the trigger is it worth it and a great value ?
Thanks,
Logan
Limited-time deal: SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G8 4K UHD 240Hz 1ms G-Sync 1000R Curved Gaming Monitor, Quantum HDR2000, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Matte Display, Ultrawide Game View, DisplayPort, Black & White, 2022 https://a.co/d/c4IqKCF

My set up - I5 13600kf
Nvidia 4070Ti
AsRick u z690 Taichi
2 x16gb ddr5
2tb ssd
850 watt psu

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts