Question Is Logitech G502 Hero worth buying?

Oct 17, 2024
Visit site
Hi, I bought this mouse about half a year ago and during this period I have not had any problems with it, the optical sensor is worth recommending, as is the scroll which has the option of selecting a lock on it. RGB lights are very clear and nice. I personally recommend it.

Oct 17, 2024
Visit site
Hello . In my opinion, this mouse is definitely overpriced. It is very heavy, which makes working with this mouse tedious and caused my wrist to hurt. The weights included in the set with the mouse are quite poorly made, as is the cable, which has worn out after a long time of use. Personally, I advise against buying this mouse

Oct 17, 2024
Visit site
Hello . In my opinion, this mouse is definitely overpriced. It is very heavy, which makes working with this mouse tedious and caused my wrist to hurt. The weights included in the set with the mouse are quite poorly made, as is the cable, which has worn out after a long time of use. Personally, I advise against buying this mouse
Thanks a lot

Yes it is. I prefer wired to wireless, some pc gamers dont but, i will disclaim that if you are a....little tough on your peripherals, they can take a beating, but they break just like most mice do but you cant really beat the price when they go on sale (which they do) but i dont think theyre too overpriced personally.

Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm

TRENDING THREADS