Is it Compatible ? Is My Cooling System enough For The Pc not to be overheated? And is it enough for me to reach 100 Fps ?

Oct 25, 2024
Visit site
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
GPU: AMD RX 6500 XT
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Storage:PNY CS900 500GB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - (SSD7CS900-500-RB) [500 GB]
Motherboard: B450M
Power Supply: 550W 80+ Bronze
Case: Acer V950W Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Casing
Cooling System (Air Cooling): Noctua NH-U12S Redux

Last edited:
Good new is it looks compatible, however...

-100FPS in what game? At what display resolution? The answer is probably no anyway unless you only want to play Esports games.

- On the plus side that CPU cooler is a very good one for that CPU. But we dont know much about the case fan configuration, so that might be lacking. The graphics card you have in there doesnt create a lot of heat so it probably wouldnt matter that much.

- Theres no brand and exact model for the power supply.

- 500GB SATA SSD is pretty small for a PC these days. Its also a bit slow compared to any NVME drive, which are pretty standard now.

What you arent telling us is your budget and country, so maybe we could tell you if there are better options available :)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 25, 2024
Visit site
Sorry for the Inconvenience am pretty Much a new person to tech

For the power supply its Gigabyte P550B 550W 80 Plus Bronze

For my Budget list its 670 dollars [If you ask why then is the build so cheap becuase i ws thinking the budget list me 585 dollars but changed it 670 so tell me that should i edit this whole build and make a new one according to the Budget list] but If its like close to it or a bit more than that it wont be a problem and My country is Bangladesh

Thanks for helping

100 FPS at what game you asked Roblox, with low settings is there any chance i could optimize the pc for it

Last edited:
No inconvenience :)

Not the greatest PSU, but not a complete bomb. You would be able to save some money going for a cheaper CPU cooler option as Noctuas are pretty expensive and grab a better. Something like a Scythe Mugen 6 or anything with 4x6mm heatpipes really. Put that money elsewhere then.

Perhaps someone might have a little more local knowledge on what parts are available there @Lutfij ?

[fixed @ link]

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the The other question should i change the whole build according to 670-700 dollars budget list
I'm not sure what you mean, sorry. Its hard for me to recommend parts when I dont really know what stores are there and whats available, thats why I tagged Lutfij. If you were in Europe or the US I'd have a better idea what we were dealing with.

Roblox probably fine on anything close to current hardware.