Question I want to buy a laptop to play WoW...

Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
Hey all. I'm brand new to the site. I am not computer savvy at all. I apologize in advance. Anyway, I'm looking to buy a fairly inexpensive laptop to play WoW on. Besides that, nothing but surfing the net and watching Netflix. Ideally, I'd like to be able to hook it up to a larger monitor and use a separate full sized keyboard. I'm not concerned about the weight because I won't be carrying it around and battery life isn't really an issue because I won't be traveling with it. I know I'd be better off with a desktop but space is the issue. I need to be able to set it up and put it away when I'm done with it. Is it possible to get a name brand laptop meeting those requirements for like $600-700?
If anyone can recommend any specific models, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Buck

Jun 10, 2020
Visit site
Considering your requirement I think ASUS TUF Gaming Fx504 will be best for you.

It will give you enough power to boost your gaming experience and you can easily use another monitor with an HDMI cable attached to it. Also as you said that weight is not going to be an issue for you I think you can check it out.

And yes you can easily use a separate full-sized keyboard and mouse with it.

TRENDING THREADS