I need some scolding!

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys

I have a fairly powerful gaming pc and also a ps4 pro.
I'm thinking of buying the ps5. Should i do it or wait for the Ps5 pro?

I got upgrade itch.

Your choice, although if I was in your situation with a "fairly powerful gaming pc" i'd probably buy the PS5. Only for the reason of it being nice to have a console, especially a playstation since most (if not all) XBOX exclusives are or will be coming to pc and sony seeming very slow to the PC gaming market.
Plus unless i'm missing something I haven't heard anything about a PS5 pro.

Reactions: ZedClampet
Not a console guy, but doesn't the Pro version usually come out a few years later? I'd just go ahead and get the PS5. No sense in waiting because there's always going to be something better coming down the pipe. You'll end up waiting forever if you don't just jump in at some point.

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
You'll gonna wait more then a bit for that PS5 Pro.
If you have a good enough PC why buy PS5?
Are there some games you really wanna play now?

yeah there are some games not on pc unfortunately :(.
Im not sure atm now if games comes will it be only ps5 or will work on ps4 pro?

Nov 29, 2020
Visit site
Personally man, I am waiting on for an PS5 Slim. Reason why is because i know for an fact that PS5 is pretty much rare in america, lol. It is difficult to get an PS5 already and it will for sure take a year or two for everyone to get their hands on one, hence I am waiting on the slim. I have no rush either. I have an beefy gaming PC also, and most people cannot get an PS5 no matter what due to the scalpers etc. So just wait it out :)

TRENDING THREADS