Question I just want to know what games my pc can run

Jul 23, 2022
Visit site
I used "Can you run it", but it said that I can't even play valorant at recomended, i don't think the site is right. Just want to know what games my pc will actually run.

My pc has this specs:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics
Video Card GeForce RTX 3060
Video Card #2 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Operating System Windows 11
RAM 16 GB

Ripped directly from the site.

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Can you run it is basically just an advert for Driver Booster. No matter how new my GPU drivers are, it always says my drivers are 14+ months old ... oh look, it did again. If you click the link for new drivers, it takes you to driver booster.
fPOvs7r.jpg

No one needs Driver Booster. You don't need to be on latest drivers all the time, only update drivers if you having problems. It also lies and always sees way more old drivers on a system than I ever have. I spend time solving BSOD errors on another forum, I see lots of drivers. If anything, programs that offer to update drivers can cause more problems as they don't always pick the right drivers. I have used DB before and learned my mistakes the hard way, lost all sound once after it decided my audio was out of date or something... but I digress.

I question your results as my PC isn't as good as yours and the scanner says I can run all the 100 top games on site still.

You have 2x 3060? its possible that is confusing the software, as it might just be seeing the radeon graphics. Its hard to say.

Last edited:
Can you run it just looks at specs, it doesn't run a test on PC or anything. So I don't know what it sees. I don't have any idea how much access it has, it supposedly can see drivers but as I said, I have my doubts. I think it just looks at system information

You need to run something like Hardware Benchmark to have actual tests run, but I don't like that site either. They are biased towards Intel

Your PC easily beats these specs -
High-end (144+ fps)
• CPU: Intel i5 4460 (3.2GHz)
• GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

My last PC beat those specs, your 8 core/16 thread CPU eat it for breakfast - https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-7-5700g

Reactions: Brian Boru
I didn't notice SLI died, seems last cards that supported it was the 2080 TI.
IF you were amazingly lucky, and got two 2070Supers, you could SLI those. Really hard to find one now.

So probably is wrong.

As I understood it at the time it was happening, they moved it onto the developers side with DX 12, so if devs program it into their game its usable. In practice devs havent bothered, and Nvidia and AMD dont have to put their own resources to making SLI/Crossfire profiles for games anymore.

Maybe its for people who don't know where to look.

I ran it before I worked out its just an advertisement.

You aren't the target audience, you already know what PC you have and can probably find the information you need. Most games have a webpage showing requirements... this is for people who don't know where to look... I mean, we get people asking how to run GTA 5 and Rockstar have a web page for that.

if people knew how to use Search engines, the number of solved questions I would have on Tom's Hardware wouldn't be 10k. Its likely Can You Run It pays to be top of search results. People click top result and don't know who to trust.

• Love
people who don't know where to look

Just to update my notes: I have 2 'run it' sites noted,
Can You Run It
and
Can I run it?

Are either of these recommended?

first link = can you run it = the site I said seems to be an Advert
Second link... I hadn't seen it before, seems similar idea but they don't tell you to upgrade any drivers, just how many games PC can run on their database... damn, only 75790 games. It seems less like a sales pitch.

shame PC can't tell what Power Supply it has as otherwise I would add that to ranking system and if you cheap out on PSU, it doesn't matter if you have a 4090 TI, your PC is still rated low.

not sure i need this sig item

Man great system. You probably will get like 10 years out of that pc. You should be able to run anything as people have said. Only thing I'd say too, is if ya somehow ever think of "upgrading" I'd probably say just get more ram or a giant harddrive to have as many games as possible to play on that thing.

TRENDING THREADS