I just bought this pc!

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Tray
CPU Cooling: Arctic Cooling Freezer 34
RAM: Corsair DDR 4 8GB / 3200 CL16 Vengence LPX CMK8GX4M1E3200C16 (two sticks of 8GB)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Case: Ippon case THOR 4X Tempered glass 4X 120 Ring RGB fans
PSU: Gigabyte PSU AORUS 750W PFC Gold 80+ Modular P750W
SSD: Addlink SSD 1.0TB S70 M.2 2280 NVMe
Monitor: Dell 27" LED S2719DGF
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD
Internet Connectivity: Gigabyte AX200 WIFI 6 / Bluetrooth 5 PCI-Ex1

Overall I paid for all those components 2321$
What are your thoughts about it?
This built is made to be for gaming (GTA, RDR2, PUBG, BF, COD, Far Cry and etc) and for studying.

Thanks in advance everyone

This is $2321 in Israel, right? Before people start comparing to USA pricing.

It looks fine to me - good pairing of the GPU and motherboard.

As for pricing, it's hard to say if it's a 'good deal' or not as I've no idea what local pricing in your area is :)

My concern, as per your other topic, is that the case looks very closed up at the front and may be poor for cooling. You never said if it was a custom build or a preconfigured build that can't be changed, but if it could be changed I would have suggested getting a different case.

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
This is $2321 in Israel, right? Before people start comparing to USA pricing.

It looks fine to me - good pairing of the GPU and motherboard.

As for pricing, it's hard to say if it's a 'good deal' or not as I've no idea what local pricing in your area is

My concern, as per your other topic, is that the case looks very closed up at the front and may be poor for cooling. You never said if it was a custom build or a preconfigured build that can't be changed, but if it could be changed I would have suggested getting a different case.
First of all, thanks for your comment!
1. Yes, you're right.
The 2321$ applies to the price in Israel

2. It was a custom build but I've already placed an order for it.

3.About the case, I asked the seller about it today and he kinda said the same thing :/
He said: 'Look, it surely isn't the best case out there but it's alright'.

* But I've read that I have an option to add two extra fans to this case (at the top)
Now my question is.. if the cooling is really that bad, could those two fans fix this problem?
(this case comes with 4 built in RGB fans which means that I'll end up with 6 fans)

Thanks!

Most UK custom builders would let you amend the order, or possibly cancel and resubmit. It is worth asking about if you didn't already.

Cooling isn't about more fans, it's about how the air flows through the case. With cases that have sealed up fronts, the air can't get in, so the fans don't really move as much air as they could.

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
Most UK custom builders would let you amend the order, or possibly cancel and resubmit. It is worth asking about if you didn't already.
And where can I contact them?
I really tried to get the best computer build out of my 2320$ budget.
Could you please tell me what else is wrong with this PC besides (maybe) the case?

Jun 4, 2020
Visit site
btw, I'll keep you updated about this case.
I searched today on the Internet once again and I saw that it has a decent air flow
(not like the ANTEC NX800 but it's still ok)

TRENDING THREADS