Question I don't know what to buy

Aug 2, 2021
Visit site
Google translate;
Hello to all !

I need to buy a pc for my job. I used to play on pc because my former partner edited them, but I don't know anything about it. I am therefore looking for a gamer pc (I would like to buy in batch with the screen if possible I am not a big fan of gaming laptops).

So if possible, I would like to be oriented towards the decision I have to make which is still a budget ... which I should not exceed, if possible large max € 800 ...

Sorry if I did not submit my request in the correct category

Thank you to those who will take the time to help me 😊

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from French.]

Bonjour à tous, et à toutes !

J'ai besoin pour mon boulot d'acheter un pc. Je joue avant sur pc car mon ancien conjoint les montait, mais moi je n'y connais rien. Je suis donc à la recherche d'un pc gamer (j'aimerais acheter en lot avec l'écran si possible je suis pas une grande fan des portables gamer).
J'aimerais donc si possible être orienté sur la décision que je dois prendre qui est quand même un budget... Que je ne dois d'ailleurs pas dépasser, si possible grand max 800€...

Désolé si je n'ai pas posé ma demande dans la bonne catégorie

Merci à ceux et celles qui prendront le temps de m'aider 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick translation as this is an English speaking forum:

"Hello to all !

I need to buy a pc for my job. I used to play on pc because my former partner edited them, but I don't know anything about it. I am therefore looking for a gamer pc (I would like to buy in batch with the screen if possible I am not a big fan of gaming laptops).
So if possible, I would like to be oriented towards the decision I have to make which is still a budget ... which I should not exceed, if possible large max € 800 ...

Sorry if I did not submit my request in the correct category

Thank you to those who will take the time to help me"

you should try this laptop
They don't want a laptop.

@Cerise33 this thread may help:

Reactions: Rudi96
Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
Well 800 Euros is a Great Budget for a PC
You can get high specs with it.
As it is for your job you should focus more on CPU and SSD (Better get a NVME)
I will recommend 5th Gen Ryzen as it has many Features.

There are many build online (especially On Youtube) that will recommends best build for your budget
And please note that the budget 800 you will probably need a monitor keyboard and mouse so you should look for a 600 Euros Budget or maybe higher (Depending on the monitor you want)

TRENDING THREADS