I could use some help trying to figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2020
Visit site
So I got a new computer for last christmas, basically right before the pandemic. Which, sucks. I hope everyone is a-okay. But I am upset, seeing I asked for a very specific 4 GB Graphics Card. But got an entire new "gaming rig" but it can lag on Minecraft and Fortnite of all things.. Roblox even gets 60 FPS, which shouldn't be possible since I was told it was worth "1,000$" when in reality it's working like a 300 dollar machine. Or so in my opinion. Could it be the graphics card or something else? Because my graphics card is a XFX 570 Series, 8 Gig Graphics Card. But it's acting like it's not even being read though it is, I know it is due to the fact I am using this computer on a TV. For a moment I thought it was the thing I played on it. But, that doesn't affect the experiance of the actual system, it effects the refresh rate. Which I doubt its that, 60 HZ is all ya really need. I believe at least. I was unable to figure out the problem. And nothing happened to make me ask anything about it since I was mostly playing roblox, which I enjoy time-to-time with my best friend roy. Anyways, I need help as soon as possible. Please.

Why / how are you sure it is the fact you are using a TV?

What is the exact model of the TV you are using?

What is the full spec of the system?

How does it 'lag' exactly?

When you say it gets 60fps on Roblox, what is the problem with that? You mean you expect more FPS?

Aug 17, 2020
Visit site
Well its more the fact I do not know my tv. But max is 1080p, and idk the model. I just mean, it's old and I think its starting to die out mainly. It has same specs similar to a dell optiplex, but they are better.

My specs:
i5-2400 & 3.10 GHz
16 GB Ram, dun remember the type.
Windows 10 Home
128 GB SSD
XFX 570 Series 8 GB Graphics Card

Nothing else really. I dont have a mechanical yet because I dont have a need yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS