HP 250 G6 upgrades

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
Good day everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I have been a member here for a year now and was looking into buying a gaming laptop but then I thought if I couldn't upgrade my existing laptop which isn't a gaming laptop. My current laptop is a HP 250 G6 Notebook. I read on the internet that you can't upgrade laptops' CPU, GPU, etc. I thought I would ask you guys if anyone know if this is true. I am looking for a bit more power out of it because I want to play some games like Farming Simulator 19 because it is a little too weak at the moment. Thanks everyone, I appreciate that you took time out of your day to help me out.

Reactions: Brian Boru
I read on the internet that you can't upgrade laptops' CPU, GPU, etc. I thought I would ask you guys if anyone know if this is true.
for 99% of the time, that is true. There are a few laptops that allow upgrades but vast majority don't

You can change the hdd to a ssd, possibly upgrade ram, but the GPU will be either built into CPU or soldered onto the motherboard.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
for 99% of the time, that is true. There are a few laptops that allow upgrades but vast majority don't

You can change the hdd to a ssd, possibly upgrade ram, but the GPU will be either built into CPU or soldered onto the motherboard.
Thanks for the reply. So I probably need to look at a new laptop then.

TRENDING THREADS