How to overclock a 1050 ti

Aug 4, 2022
Visit site
So my friend got a Asus Cerberus 1050 ti OC. He wants to overclock it but he does not know how to overclock it. I have no idea to do it either, Can anyone tell how to do it?

write to the people who made the card , in your case asus , i have a gtx 1080 and on the driver disc their is an over clocking program that i did not know how to use , i wrote to zotac who made my version of the card and the individual who wrote back said ........ under extreme load the card can do the equivalent of overclocking itself so you dont need to use that program. IF you still want to do it ask him the size of the psu

scroll down this link to see all technical data about the card
ASUS CERBERUS GTX 1050 Ti OC Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database

Reactions: Brian Boru
So my friend got a Asus Cerberus 1050 ti OC. He wants to overclock it but he does not know how to overclock it. I have no idea to do it either, Can anyone tell how to do it?
Pretty much every Nvidia GPU can be overclocked by downloading a program called MSi Afterburner. It's very simple to use, You just move the sliders to the right by a small amount and test it in a game. If you have no problems, you can move them a little more and test again, etc. (problems could include weird graphics anomalies, crashing, and high temps)

If overclocking isn't working, then you have a bottleneck somewhere. For instance, your CPU might be maxing out, so you can't get more FPS no matter how fast your GPU, but just about any modern CPU can keep up with a 1050 ti, so that probably won't be a problem.

From what I understand, overclocking can make a big difference with a 1050 ti.

TRENDING THREADS