How far did you make it in Gloomhaven?

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
With Frosthaven being announced, I pretty much grabbed my wallet and started looking for release dates.

Then I realised that it hasn't hit the table in almost a year. The game is amazing, absolute masterpiece and I've got no complaints - it's just so vast. The box is so big I could rent it out as a three bedroom property and hauling it to the table was a feat of strength bards sing about.

I feel like we barely scratched the surface of the campaign and that needs rectifying over the next year, but I wonder how many people who own Gloomhaven actually finished Gloomhaven.

Without spoilers how far did you get? If you finished it, what did you think?

Reactions: Buttface Jones
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I can't speak to how far our group got, really - I don't own the game so my character is only in the group if I have time to invite the game (and its owners, I guess) over for a game night. Our map has 5-6 of the permanent stickers on it?

I do know that the box is massive, and it does not feel like we are anywhere near the end of it. At the pace of a group made entirely of working adults... we could probably play this box forever.

Reactions: Mknott

TRENDING THREADS