Hitman 3 has taken No.1 in the UK boxed charts

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
With launch sales up 17% over its predecessor. Developed and owned by IO Interactive, Hitman 3's bo...
this is the most recent article and the best video gameplay for HITMAN 3 better to watch it guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Taryomo and Alex7

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
With launch sales up 17% over its predecessor. Developed and owned by IO Interactive, Hitman 3's bo...
this is the most recent article and the best video gameplay for HITMAN 3 better to watch it guys.
I wanted to get into Hitman and then I realized, stealth isn't for me. Like, at all. I was never a stealthy assassin. Assassin's Creed taught me that. But it will be enjoyable to watch others.

I love some of the older hitman games, but the one before last felt like such a departure from the series, and I don't buy episodic games so I never played the follow up. Been hearing good things about this one, though. If it weren't epic exclusive I might give this one a go, it's a shame.

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
I love some of the older hitman games, but the one before last felt like such a departure from the series, and I don't buy episodic games so I never played the follow up. Been hearing good things about this one, though. If it weren't epic exclusive I might give this one a go, it's a shame.
Oh, that is a pity. What's up with you and episodic games? You feel like they're milking you for money or can you not stand the wait?

TRENDING THREADS