Question Hi, I'm looking for a game that I played before like 12 or 13 years ago. <PC game>

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a game that I played before like 12 or 13 years ago in PC. I play it using Window ME. So I'm going to briefly explain about it and I hope anyone here can help me find back my good old memory.

It is a racing car game, which give u two mode, one is racing with com for few laps, another is crash to earn points to win. There are few maps and cars for you to choose to drive, and one of the car I remember is a red truck. In the game there are something like power-ups for you to collect which is covered in green, such as something like a screw adding to the tires, or wood pallet at the back of your car. For racing mode there are platform for your car to fly up through a circle to earn points. For crashing mode, if I'm not mistaken there are limited time for you to crash other cars, every type of crashing give you different points and who earned the most points will win. The car will also get fire up and if it blows up you lose.

I hope to find this game so much but I got no clue about the name of this game. Thanks if you all can help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frindis

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
It really does sounds like the original flatout. Still an excellent game to this day, but the better version of the modern one is https://store.steampowered.com/app/228380/Wreckfest/
But you many want to check out

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
It really does sounds like the original flatout. Still an excellent game to this day, but the better version of the modern one is https://store.steampowered.com/app/228380/Wreckfest/
But you many want to check out
that's a good one but not the one I'm looking for..thanks..

Do you remember anything else? What did the game look like? Do you remember anything about the cover of the game, or the icon? Did it include multiplayer?

I've been looking through a whole bunch of race games, but the closest I can find is FlatOut, which at least has a red truck:
210893-fouc_screen_3.jpg

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Do you remember anything else? What did the game look like? Do you remember anything about the cover of the game, or the icon? Did it include multiplayer?

I've been looking through a whole bunch of race games, but the closest I can find is FlatOut, which at least has a red truck:
hmm its a very old game..i dont rmb the cover..no multiplayer..

TRENDING THREADS