Question Hey, guys! I've been wondering, what do you guys do with the codes you get to spare from prime gaming every month? Like, there are a lot of codes we d

May 29, 2022
Visit site
Hey, guys! I've been wondering, what do you guys do with the codes you get to spare from prime gaming every month? Like, there are a lot of codes we don't use there, wouldn't be cool if someone created a place, so we can put them there for others players that may need it? Also, if you end up needing any of then, you can just go there. Or is already anything like that, and I've been living in a cave?

We've tried that, and it didn't work. Probably just not enough users. We have a thread where you could post game keys for anyone to take, and no one wanted them. It would be even worse for Prime Gaming because most of the people here are, for whatever reason, single-player gamers and Prime Gaming concentrates on the most popular multiplayer games.

wouldn't be cool if someone created a place, so we can put them there for others players that may need it?
Welcome to the forum, and good on you for thinking of other players :)
Like the man said…
We have a thread
…which is dormant, but here for what it's worth:

Reactions: Pifanjr
Welcome to the forum, and good on you for thinking of other players :)
Like the man said…

…which is dormant, but here for what it's worth:
I was going to say it needs to be stickied, but then I saw it already is. :LOL:

Reactions: Pifanjr and Zloth
We've tried that, and it didn't work. Probably just not enough users. We have a thread where you could post game keys for anyone to take, and no one wanted them. It would be even worse for Prime Gaming because most of the people here are, for whatever reason, single-player gamers and Prime Gaming concentrates on the most popular multiplayer games.

in my case, i was interested in taking more then i was able to give back in return. Especially since i don't have any subscriptions to get me free games. But that said, if there is any other spare keys from humble bunde etc i might be interested in having a look....

Errr, we do?
Eh, the SP games of 30 years ago can be made, and are being made, by solo developers now in a fraction of the time it took entire teams to make these sorts of games in the past.

I don't think we give enough credit to modern games, particularly some AA and indie games. AAA may sometimes be dumbed down to appeal to the masses, but there are some games out there that are staggeringly complex and deep in a way that simply couldn't be done way back when. Just off the top of my head: Kerbal Space Program (used by real American rocket scientists, as we recently found out), No Man's Sky (the game world is an entire galaxy, and it's had many years of added development--the amount of content is amazing), Farming Simulator (tons of real world machinery--all of which is exactingly reproduced; plus a huge economic system of factories, crops, labor, etc), Out of the Park Baseball and Football Manager (no one, and I mean no one, can complain about these games lacking depth), X4 Foundations (still getting around to that, but I know it's not exactly a match 3 game)...I'm just going to quit listing them. I could go on forever.

Errr, we do?
Well, let me explain myself. With a single player game, they have to put more effort into story, dialog, levelling, varied game mechanics to keep the game fresh, AI, etc. Meanwhile, pretty much every multiplayer-only game is the same thing with a different backdrop. I know they're getting more robust than they used to be, but they don't have to put as much effort into a game that is completely run by humans.

TRENDING THREADS