Here's a chill game-type thing that's on sale for 80 percent off....FlowScape

Create beautiful (or not) scenes with this easy-to-use software with over 300 models available (or upload your own).

Am downloading it now. If I make any good scenes with it, I'll upload a picture or two.

I got this a couple of years ago, and for $3 it's totally worth it—even full price, if it does what you want.

What it does is create really lovely scenes for you to look at, and you can take a JPG in-app.

If you want more than that tho, you'll probably struggle, especially if not used to fighting with software. Bit buggy, doesn't work well outside mouse & KB environment, UI isn't the best.

I got this a couple of years ago, and for $3 it's totally worth it—even full price, if it does what you want.

What it does is create really lovely scenes for you to look at, and you can take a JPG in-app.

If you want more than that tho, you'll probably struggle, especially if not used to fighting with software. Bit buggy, doesn't work well outside mouse & KB environment, UI isn't the best.

It's pretty fun. Too bad you can't run through it in first person like it's a game level. You do have control of the camera, of course, but it's not the same.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts