help pls, laptop acer nitro 5

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
Hello group, do you know how to enter the advanced options of the BIOS ?. (Stealth Mode, where it allows you to have more options)

My Laptop:
LAPTOP ACER AN515-44

Aug 30, 2021
Visit site
Are you sure they exist?

some of the answers I don't quite trust on the internet.

I don't find anything about stealth mode and laptop

If they exist, I have seen a video where you get more options, for example a section called "advancing" apart from the advanced one that is already coming. In addition, there are more options in each section of the BIOS

Apr 9, 2022
Visit site
If they exist, I have seen a video where you get more options, for example a section called "advancing" apart from the advanced one that is already coming. In addition, there are more options in each section of the BIOS

Hello, did you find a solution for that? I have the same note and I am looking for this solution.

Hello, did you find a solution for that? I have the same note and I am looking for this solution.

This may be a spam post, but just in case...

There is no such thing as "Stealth Mode" on Acer notebooks. A few companies have a stealth mode you can select from the bios that turns off the RGB lights, and some let you turn off other things, like the monitor and the fans. If you don't see "stealth mode" under advanced options, then you probably don't have it on your system.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS