Question Help me with the brand of my case please

Feb 25, 2022
Visit site
Can somenone please tell what is the brand of this case? I want to buy a new cpu cooler and I want to know if it fits, it was a gift from my brother and he doesn't remember the name of the brand.
Imgur PC

Reactions: redmark_

maybe this one?
its only one they make with rgb stripe on front

I wonder how they breath. All of them seem to be same chassis with different fronts.

Last edited:
Not one case there with mesh front. Lots of flashing lights and glass though, thats all you need... right?

Its sad how many people buy PC with no front intakes, and put a 3080 in it, and a top mounted AIO. So many Youtube videos with that set up, how many still work a few weeks later? People think it makes sense to suck all the heat out of a 3080 into AIO. then they come back in and ask why their 5600x idles at 60c after games.

Starts a crusade to show people errors of their ways :)

• Love
Reactions: redmark_
Yeah I was though I am sure op didn't post image for us to critique his case choices... or perhaps the choices of the company who made his PC.

It is better than this case, at least it has vents in top to let heat out
The perfect example of rgb fans are all you need thinking

Is that the only image you have of the case?
with what little knowledge I have of PC cases, this does not help me at all.. I can't tell what case is that by how close andblurry the image is. 😮

Yeah I was though I am sure op didn't post image for us to critique his case choices... or perhaps the choices of the company who made his PC.

It is better than this case, at least it has vents in top to let heat out
The perfect example of rgb fans are all you need thinking
all the people nowadays seem to be fueled by RGB light madness. 🤣

Also, if you have a smooth PC case like that with no airflow it's no different from a stainless steel toaster oven maybe? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
toasters have vents in roof to let bread/heat out. that case doesn't although can probably cook toast but you have to open glass to get it out.

rgb not so bad provided its not only purpose for item its on. Fans in that case were just moving lights. Mine do something other than change colours every 15 seconds.

I didn't see point of rgb until I got some. I might as well use it since its there.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS