Question help me build a low budget system

Nov 22, 2022
Visit site
hi,m thinking buy a pc ,but i have low budget ,can you help me???

AMD Ryzen 5 4600G, 6-Core, 12-Threads, 3.7GHz (4.2GHz Turbo), Cache 11MB, AM4, 100-100000147BOX
Biostar A320MH DDR4 Socket AM4 Chipset AMD A320
Team Group T-Force Vulcan Pichau 8GB (1x8) DDR4 2666Mhz
SSD Team Group GX2, 128GB, 2.5", Sata 6GB/s, T253X2128G0C101
Fonte Pichau Gaming Nidus 500W Bronze 80 Plus, PG-5001-BR-OEM

that configuration is good for gaming????

can you help me ???

COLGeek

That system will play some games on low settings. It has too little memory (at least 2x8GB recommended) and the integrated video is fairly weak compared to even a moderate stand alone GPU.

The power supply looks to be of VERY questionable quality, be "should" be sufficient for this system....until it dies and takes everything else with it.

Reactions: Brian Boru
that configuration is good for gaming????
No, that's pretty bad, unless you only want to play old or potato-friendly games.

RAM & SSD are too small, PSU is suspect, and you have no graphics card.

low budget
What is your budget?
Do you already have monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset—or must they be included in the budget?
What country are you in, and have you any preferred retailers to buy from?

Main Q: what kind of games do you want to play?

Answer those and our experts might be able to find something half-decent for you.

Dec 13, 2021
Visit site
TBH you won't be happy with any PC you build at that price. As I mentioned on another post you end up going down the "I need more performance so I'll just upgrade xxxxx" rabbit hole. GPU sucks... get an better one. CPU now bottlenecking the GPU... new CPU. Power supply isn't sufficient for the new GPU and CPU? And so on and so on. A decent gaming system will run you minimum a grand US.

Here's a link to the system I suggested on the other post.

If you can't swing it, save your pennies until you can or something close to it. The PC hobby isn't one that you can get into on the cheap, it ends up being a heartache if you try that route.

Motherboard was no longer available so I updated the build. Still around a grand US I'm afraid.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS