Hell Let Loose.

Hey,

I've recently taken the plunge into Hell Let Loose, I fancied a bit of an old war game as Battlefield 2042 has lost my interest and I loved Battlefield 1. What's everyone's opinion on this game?

The in game voice chat split between Commandos and certain groups make for a fascinating tactical setup and it's the first FPS I've played properly without wall running, screaming and yeeting grenades everywhere. Limiting operator chocies also makes for a unique addition too.

I've had a look at the game for some time now and honestly i'm tempted to play it or have a go in a free weekend session. But one i have noticed is that its quite brutal. So casual players will probably struggle - its kinda like red orchestra i suppose but with less forgiving and a minimalist hud. If you don't PTFO or do the right thing expect it to be painful.

games could last quite a long time as well i believe.

I've had a look at the game for some time now and honestly i'm tempted to play it or have a go in a free weekend session. But one i have noticed is that its quite brutal. So casual players will probably struggle - its kinda like red orchestra i suppose but with less forgiving and a minimalist hud. If you don't PTFO or do the right thing expect it to be painful.

games could last quite a long time as well i believe.

It is definitely punishing for the new player, but there's quite a high level of satisfaction when you kill someone or perhaps complete the objective strategically.

I do believe one game was lasting up to 2 hours, but you do get invested and lose yourself.

Reactions: Frindis
Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing HLL for a year now and I love it. If you hop onto a good squad that communicates and works together it's an awesome experience. The community for the most part is friendly and helpful to new players too, there's only been a few times where I've ran into jerks. It is on the more hardcore side and there's a lot to learn. The devs really need to implement a proper tutorial. But boy howdy does it do a good job of making you feel like you're actually in ww2. I'd recommend looking up monoespacial hll guides on YouTube if you're needing help getting your bearings.

I've been playing HLL for a year now and I love it. If you hop onto a good squad that communicates and works together it's an awesome experience. The community for the most part is friendly and helpful to new players too, there's only been a few times where I've ran into jerks. It is on the more hardcore side and there's a lot to learn. The devs really need to implement a proper tutorial. But boy howdy does it do a good job of making you feel like you're actually in ww2. I'd recommend looking up monoespacial hll guides on YouTube if you're needing help getting your bearings.

Thank you for the heads up ZER0 I'll be sure to check that out.

good to know. part of my problem is that when it comes to multiplayer games i don't really make friends etc so from a solo player perspective playing in pub games i doubt i'll have much fun. Especially in a PTFO rich environment. no one communicating and placing proper outposts etc.

TRENDING THREADS