Halo infinite: fps problems

Feb 4, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone, first of all I apologise for my bad english. I had some problems while playing the new Halo Infinite.
I just acquired the campaign and I founded some big fps issues with different graphic settings (higher and lower), that aren't based on overheat.
Here's my PC configuration:

-ASUS X570 ATX
-AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
-AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
-2x Corsair Vengeance DDR4-RAM 3600 MHz 8GB
-2x SSD Nvme 1 TB

Anyone got this problem like me even with a decent hardware?

The only issue I could possibly see with your hardware setup is that it would be better to have 16GB of RAM, rather than 8GB. Other than that, what resolution are you trying to run it at, and are you trying to do Ultra settings, or what?

Feb 4, 2022
Visit site
The only issue I could possibly see with your hardware setup is that it would be better to have 16GB of RAM, rather than 8GB. Other than that, what resolution are you trying to run it at, and are you trying to do Ultra settings, or what?
I actuall have 16GB of RAM, as I wrote: "2x RAM". I tryed all tipe of settings (everything low and shitty textures as everithing ultra) but it goes always at 37/40 fps, no matter what I do :(

I don't have any idea what it might be, but it's always worth a shot to uninstall and reinstall a game which performs poorly.

Another thing is make a system disk image and update any drivers which are old, especially for your graphics card.

If your PC has been on for days or weeks, reboot.

I actuall have 16GB of RAM, as I wrote: "2x RAM". I tryed all tipe of settings (everything low and shitty textures as everithing ultra) but it goes always at 37/40 fps, no matter what I do :(
Sorry, I didn't see the 2X RAM.

So I have a couple more questions. First, is the low frame rate in all games, or is it only in Halo: Infinite?

And this may seem like a dumb question, but accidents do happen. Assuming you're using HDMI for your monitor, are you sure that your HDMI cord is plugged into the video card's port, and not into the motherboard's port? Actually, that probably wouldn't apply because I don't think that Ryzen CPU has onboard graphics, anyway.

TRENDING THREADS