Halo: CE multiplayer

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
It has been great! Although it being on PC shows how not terrible good I am. On controller back when I was a teen and used to the giant xbox controller I was a force to be reckoned with. Now that I am in my 30's and have to compete with all these younger folks on mouse and keyboard I don't do as well, but I still have fun.

Zoid

Community Contributor
It has been great! Although it being on PC shows how not terrible good I am. On controller back when I was a teen and used to the giant xbox controller I was a force to be reckoned with. Now that I am in my 30's and have to compete with all these younger folks on mouse and keyboard I don't do as well, but I still have fun.
I'm with you there. I was dangerous with a controller back in the day, but not so much with mouse and KB. Halo with a mouse and keyboard just doesn't feel right to me. I've been playing online co-op with a controller and it's been a ton of fun so far.

Side note - I love that the PC switches instantly between original and remastered graphics without that half second of blackscreen that you would get on the Xbox!

TRENDING THREADS