Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2022
Visit site
Do you guys think GTA 6 is going to be available before 2026, someone recently said that GTA 6 is going to be available for 2024 but i think Rockstar Game said that it was not available before 2026...
The same person also said that the game is going to be in Brazil and apparently there is some crypto ?

Reactions: ZedClampet
GTA 6 will most surely be here before that date simply because GTA 5 is doing so well, and theres already rumors that its in the making. Its not going to go the same route as CP2077 imo (being teased for almost 10 years to be mediocre) but it will surely require a good system to run stable if GTA 5s release at the time is any indication.

Jul 18, 2022
Visit site
GTA 6 will most surely be here before that date simply because GTA 5 is doing so well, and theres already rumors that its in the making. Its not going to go the same route as CP2077 imo (being teased for almost 10 years to be mediocre) but it will surely require a good system to run stable if GTA 5s release at the time is any indication.

Cyberpunk 2077 was teased for 10 years? I think I missed this.

I can't seem to grasp why Grand Theft Auto 5 has been so popular, besides the campaign being quite fun and entertaining, I felt that their online services were a bit poor and everything took far too long to release. Not to mention the general repetitiveness of the game.

I do look forward to Grand Theft Auto 6 but purely for the campaign perspective, once the story is over. It's done for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts