Graphics card availability

Feb 8, 2021
Visit site
graphics card availability,is it looking positive or nah bexause ive been trying to geto a hold of a 1660 super or radeon 5600xt for the longest now

i would like to know that maybe there are substitues for these cards which are cheaper than they are at the moment but im struggling to find any. god bless u if you cnt find any either

Last edited by a moderator:

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Well, these cards are available, but it is extremely difficult to get them at MSRP. Unfortunately it doesn't look like availability will get any better very soon. You can try looking at after market parts through ebay and amazon, but even those are likely to be a little over valued currently.

Reactions: iiGHOST
Dec 15, 2019
Visit site
I'm not in the market for a new card (my Vega 56@64 suits my gaming needs fine) but I have been keeping an eye on things. Amazon UK is wasteland for gaming gfx - nothing in the Amazon Warehouse and the few sellers of Geforce 3000 and 2000-series have marked the MSRP up several times (some were asking around £1,500 for a 3060Ti... nuts). Same deal for newer AMD cards, even much older generation cards seem to have limited stock.

CEX is a bit better - 2nd hand, of course, but not as big a markup (around £700 for a 3060Ti). Even burned-out, 'parts only' cards are selling on eBay for about as much as the MSRP.

Blame the bitcoin miners, for wrecking our hobby and using as much electricity in a year as a large county (true fact).

Reactions: iiGHOST

TRENDING THREADS