Gloom, despair and agony on me

Deep dark depression,
Excessive misery,
If it weren't for bad luck,
I'd have no luck at all,
Doom, despair and agony on me

Decided to play Phasmophobia tonight with the kids. I had $1600 worth of equipment and decided to let them investigate while I played it safe and watched the camera feeds from the truck. So they were getting zero information and there was no ghost activity for a good 15 minutes. I finally get so bored I decide to leave the truck. I walk through the gates; they immediately close and lock behind me, and the ghost kills me in less than a second--literally less than a second. I now have $770 and no equipment. F*** that game.

(bonus points if you know the song above)

(edited to correct the words to the song...been a long time since I've heard that until now)

Last edited:
Sounds like you were born under a bad sign—I actually quoted it a couple of weeks ago in the mod forum :D

Born under a bad sign, been down since I began to crawl;
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all

Cream was the first band I latched onto, they did a great cover of "Born Under a Bad Sign".

I feel for you tho. It really sucks when the kids go around with that 'Dad's such an idiot' smirk.

Doesn't it? :p

Born under a bad sign, been down since I began to crawl;
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all

Cream was the first band I latched onto, they did a great cover of "Born Under a Bad Sign".
Takes me back to my high school days when I first really started to get into music; Cream was one of the first bands.
Proof that old guys can still bring it:
View: https://youtu.be/uEGVtbgYx2I

I really didn't need that song in my head tonight. This was a staple growing up, every Saturday night when I was a kid.
I remember Hee Haw with my grandparents back when I was a kid. Grandad used to love Minnie Pearl.
IHyNMyb.jpg

TRENDING THREADS