Gaming Snacks

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Hi, I’m looking for help from the community and if you have a few spare minutes I would be eternally grateful! Basically, I’m considering setting up a family-run startup to make healthy gamer snacks. Like a lot of people I’m fed up of the crashes and jitters that come with gaming powders and other super unhealthy products allegedly “designed for gamers”. It’s great to not have to cook something and stay awake for ages but these supplements are a bit of a disaster for your health in the long term. If you have time, please give me your thoughts in this survey (confidential and no emails/personal info needed):

I appreciate this will be seen as a spam/shill but I’m a genuine person just trying to do some research before committing to this idea. I think we can all agree that most gamer snacks are terrible, so if you can help hopefully I’ll be able to crack the code for all of us 😅🙏

Reactions: Alm
Welcome to the forum :)

It's on Google forms, which auto-logs me into my Google account, so I'm going to skip having one of my main email addresses associated with your survey. Since Google is an advertising company, they live off hoovering up our data—eg it won't let me log out of my account to do your survey.

I've done all the surveys posted here which are on platforms which are less data-sucking oriented, always happy to help students and researchers :)

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Hi, thanks so much for replying, it means a lot. Also thank you Alm for the feedback, I completely agree - will take a look at alternative platforms for the survey asap.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts