Gaming laptops / computer

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
I need help.. have no idea about gaming computers or laptops but my son wants one for Christmas. Don't want to spend a fortune but do want to get him a half decent one. What should I be looking about for re graphic card, memory etc. A Msi Infinite S??? was mentioned but would i have to get a monitor and keyboard separately??

Thank you to anyone who has bothered to read this or even replies from a very confused mum :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zurifika

Zoid

Community Contributor
I need help.. have no idea about gaming computers or laptops but my son wants one for Christmas. Don't want to spend a fortune but do want to get him a half decent one. What should I be looking about for re graphic card, memory etc. A Msi Infinite S??? was mentioned but would i have to get a monitor and keyboard separately??

Thank you to anyone who has bothered to read this or even replies from a very confused mum :ROFLMAO:
I think it's great that you want to buy your son a gaming PC for Christmas :) you're a good mum!

How old is your son, and what games does he play most often? Also, what is your general budget?

TRENDING THREADS