Gaming laptops are too expensive.

Dec 16, 2020
Visit site
Is there a second-hand trade in your country? A one-step-back laptop should be a lot cheaper than a new one.
Do you play newer or older games?

Me too. I had to use a laptop for a couple of years while on the run moving around, and always attached it to a large TV, KB and mouse so the experience was bearable.

I like having a large desk and office space. A laptop just looks lost in them.

Dec 7, 2020
Visit site
Must you use a laptop?

I prefer a desktop any day of the week. Much cheaper and you can upgrade them easily.

I have tried to like laptops but i always come back to this.

I moved into a smaller place middle of last year and found having a safe space for a desktop...difficult. I ended up buying a gaming laptop and couldn't be happier with the decision - although I am a very casual gamer due to having 2 small kids to chase around.

I'm able to set it up on a table, put it on my lap on the couch/in bed (I have a cooling pad that's meant to sit on your lap etc) or bring it on the go with me with minimal fuss. There are obvious drawbacks over a gaming PC, but the flexibility is a very big plus for someone in my situation.

If you're frustrated by laptops, I even take the yikes to a whole new level sometimes by connecting an Xbox controller to my mobile phone via Bluetooth and playing Xbox games on that (cloud gaming via Gamepass). The flexibility of THAT is awesome as I can just put my phone on the mount in my car and play while waiting for my family to get back from a medical appointment or something.

Dec 16, 2020
Visit site
I moved into a smaller place middle of last year and found having a safe space for a desktop...difficult. I ended up buying a gaming laptop and couldn't be happier with the decision - although I am a very casual gamer due to having 2 small kids to chase around.

I'm able to set it up on a table, put it on my lap on the couch/in bed (I have a cooling pad that's meant to sit on your lap etc) or bring it on the go with me with minimal fuss. There are obvious drawbacks over a gaming PC, but the flexibility is a very big plus for someone in my situation.

If you're frustrated by laptops, I even take the yikes to a whole new level sometimes by connecting an Xbox controller to my mobile phone via Bluetooth and playing Xbox games on that (cloud gaming via Gamepass). The flexibility of THAT is awesome as I can just put my phone on the mount in my car and play while waiting for my family to get back from a medical appointment or something.

I gotta admit that does sound good what you have just mentioned. A laptop is for sure the best option for you.

I am nailed down to one spot in my house (mancave) so a desktop suits me better.

TRENDING THREADS