Question Gaming Laptop hesitation

Jan 28, 2021
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm hesitating between those 2 gaming laptops (same price, my max budget):

Knowing that I will mainly use it to play LoL / Valorant (maybe other games in the future but no big ultra demanding games I guess).

Dec 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm surprised at the high price relative to the specs on the laptops you've linked. Neither of them are really spec'd the way I'd expect at that price point.

If waiting and looking at other options isn't feasible, I personally lean toward the Medion machine you've linked. For either machine, I've had to have Google translate both pages - so what I'm able to see is unfortunately limited - but at face value that looks like a better value in my opinion.

If waiting and looking at other options IS something you're open to exploring, I'd look around at retail sites to see if you can find a machine spec'd similar to this for close to your budget (I just tried to find any .ch website with a laptop spec'd like this, since it's "fairly" close to your budget):

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 28, 2021
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. The thing is that I want a 17" to be more comfortable when playing (can't have an external monitor). And it's very difficult to find one with glld specs not very expensive.

And it's mainly for LoL / Valorant. I'm open to new propositions as long as it's 17", in my CHF 1200 budget, and available for shipping to Switzerland.

TRENDING THREADS