Gaming desktop recommendations

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey all. I’m looking to get my first gaming desktop but I’m not sure which one is right for me. I want one that has an nvidia 2070 or above and has 4K and VR capabilities. I usually play games like overwatch, sea of thieves, and gears of war so I would like to know which desktops can run those types of games best. If it helps my budget is around $1,700

thanks

Reactions: TheLoneSoldier
Does that 1,700 include peripherals like monitors, keyboards, mice headphones etc.? Honestly any intel or amd based system can run those games you listed no problem. If you are into pc building yourself i would use sites like pcpartspicker.com to start building your setup while also getting the price together.

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Does that 1,700 include peripherals like monitors, keyboards, mice headphones etc.? Honestly any intel or amd based system can run those games you listed no problem. If you are into pc building yourself i would use sites like pcpartspicker.com to start building your setup while also getting the price together.
I would say it does include monitors and mice and keyboards. So if the desktop itself could be 1,500 or less that would be preferred. I don’t feel comfortable building my own since I’m new to pc gaming so I’d rather buy one that’s already made. I went to Best Buy yesterday and the guy was showing me an iBuyPower desktop that’s on sale and it seemed like it had pretty good specs. iBUYPOWER - Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i7-9700F - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER - 1TB HDD + 480GB Solid State Drive - Black

I’ve also looked at a Lenovo Legion TI with similar specs but I think I’d rather go with the iBuyPower. I’d also prefer to stay away from Alienware

Reactions: TheLoneSoldier

TRENDING THREADS