Games like Assassin's Creed

Mar 29, 2022
Visit site
please tell me similar games to the assassin`s ❣

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from "assassin's creed".]

Last edited by a moderator:
What parts do you want to be similar? Dying Light 2 has a large open world, parkour, and an interesting story and lots of side things to do. Plus its combat is melee plus bow, very similar to Assassin's Creed. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a more similar game, unless you were talking about other points of similarity, like historical settings and what have you. It's in first person, if that makes a difference to you.

The first how ever many Yakuza games had open worlds and melee combat in third person, but no parkour.

Dishonored might be similar. I've never played it. Maybe someone who has can chime in on that one, but from what little I know about it, it seems like it might be close.

Last edited:

Zloth

Community Contributor
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey was pretty much an action RPG in an open world. There are a LOT of games like that, so knowing what parts of Assassin's Creed you liked would be a big help. Off the top of my head...
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn: has a lot more ranged combat than AC games but it's fairly similar.
  • Witcher (especially Witcher 3): there isn't so much sneaking, but the stories in the quests are VASTY better!
  • Rocksteady's Batman Arkham games (especially Arkham City): combat is quite a bit different than AC, but it sure seems more fun to me.
  • Mad Max: vehicle combat as well as hand to hand
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor/War
  • The later Tomb Raider games: less sneaking, more shooting
  • Saints Row: The Third: less sneaking, more crazy
  • Yakuza 0: less sneaking and more crazy again, but also some serious thrown in

I second Horizon Zero Dawn, and probably its sequel. It's not exactly the same, but similar in a lot of ways. The setting is way different, though.

I haven't played very much of it at all, but GreedFall might cover some of the bases.

Dishonored might be similar. I've never played it. Maybe someone who has can chime in on that one, but from what little I know about it, it seems like it might be close.
Dishonored is a great game, but it's a lot different than AC games. It's more like Thief.

TRENDING THREADS