Game Suggestion

Rpg and action
Check out the 'Deus Ex' series, may be the best to combine RPG & Action on PC. They're oldish now, so should run on what you have, but they're timeless if they grab you.

Far Cry is my fav action series, with light RPG elements—crafting & skills. FC3 should be old enough for your PC, still plays & looks great, and is many players' fav of the series. I don't like FC3's spin-off 'Blood Dragon' but again many love it for its crazy 80s vibe.

Reactions: Sarafan and Rynwar
Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Check out the 'Deus Ex' series, may be the best to combine RPG & Action on PC. They're oldish now, so should run on what you have, but they're timeless if they grab you.

Far Cry is my fav action series, with light RPG elements—crafting & skills. FC3 should be old enough for your PC, still plays & looks great, and is many players' fav of the series. I don't like FC3's spin-off 'Blood Dragon' but again many love it for its crazy 80s vibe.
I played FarCry 1,2and 3. I heard the Deus ex series a lot and I want to try it

You didn't specify how low your PC specs are, that info would probably help with recommendations. But I'll give you some of my favorite older RPG titles. And I agree that if you haven't played the original Deus Ex, you should try it. Graphics look a bit dated, but still one of the best of all times.
Baulder's Gate 1 & 2
Icewind Dale 1 & 2
Fallout 1 & 2
Gothic 1, 2, & 3
Outcast
Sacred 1 & 2 (although 2 might be too taxing on low specs)
Morrowind
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1, & 2

Zloth

Community Contributor
Yeah, the Old Republic games from Star Wars were really good. Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 were really good (hard to know if you can handle the enhanced editions), too. Neverwinter Nights 2 was pretty fun as well, especially with the Mask of the Betrayer DLC.

System Shock 2 and the original Deus Ex were two great RPG/shooter hybrids (now called immersive sims).

The first two Thief games were "first person sneakers" and great fun.

TRENDING THREADS