Question Frame Juddering/Skip/jitter. System wide. My mouse in games and windows 10 is completely smooth and fluid.

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been having this issue that started months ago out of nowhere. It took me a while to notice but once I did it’s been making hard to enjoy gaming or just using my pc in general. This issue happens more discretely outside of gaming but is still there. My mouse is completely smooth everything including scrolling feels really smooth. I’ve tried two GPUs three different high refresh rate displays multiple display port cables and I’ve reinstalled windows via windows settings. The issue still remains. My system: i5 8400 Gigabyte z370 d3 Rev 16 gb g skill DDR4 3200mhz running in dual channel. 650watt Corsair 80plus gold psu and a 2070 super.

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Does moving the mouse cause the stutter? The reason I ask is I had a huge issue with discord. Once I disabled the in game overlay it went away.
It's actually completely smooth when moving the mouse in game its just juddery. I'm reinstalling windows from a flash drive to see if that helps, i've got so many clips of it but when i upload them there no in slow motion

TRENDING THREADS