First of all my build is :
Asus B 450 F
Ryzern 3600
TUF 3060 Ti
Corsair Vengeance 16Gb C16 (2x8)
Corsair 750 W
Samsung 970 Evo 512Gb
Barracuda 2TB

I experienced fps drops during play with any type of games and also when im watching a movie.Some times my monitor is black out for few seconds. GPU temperature is not more then around 60-70 C the CPU also around 60-70 C during gaming.
For example :
I just watched a movie and every 5-10 minute i experienced little fps drops.
Warzone , Battlefield 5 : Drops from around 130-40 fps for a seconds
Valhalla , Forza Horizone , but even with CSGO or DOOM Eternal
My BIOS is updated , also my graphics card.
I run the task manager during a movie, and i see downward spike on the 3D graph of the GPU
Any idea guys ?

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hm. Key thing here is the monitor losing signal which is usually not great. But I think more details are needed.

How old is the video card (not old apparently but worth asking)? How fast is your internet?

What resolution are you running at? Also tell us about the monitor. What settings (on average) are you trying to run in your games? And lastly how much free space do you have available on the primary drive (I'm assuming it's the 970 Evo)?

The first things to eliminate in this scenario are the monitor cable, the monitor, and then the VGA card (GPU). Also perhaps the power delivery to the monitor or the GPU should be checked.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Apr 22, 2021
Visit site
Hi! Thanks for the answer.
Monitor : Acer Predator XB3 240hz
Video Card is 2 month old
Im running the competitive FPS games at 1920x1080 Medium or High settings and High or Ultra on Singleplayer and some times movies in 4k at my TV
Internet 63 Mbps ( UK )
And i have a 100 Gb free space

TRENDING THREADS