Forza Horizon 5 - Tips&tricks for flipping/gathering skill points

Greetings fellow Forzahorizonsions! Been playing for a little now and thought I'd share some tips and tricks:

Flipping:
  • Be aware of popular cars dipping in price, so don't necessarily flip tons of them, if you are not planning on keeping them in the long run. Lambo Sesto FE is an example of this.
  • It is very hard to flip popular cars, but there are some strats you can do to combat bots and thousands of players doing the same thing:
    • Press Y when the price range you have put shows up in the auction, this prevents the annoying animation if you are pressing enter instead.
    • Turn all graphics on the very low.
    • Use the smallest car possible as it will help seeing auctions faster.
    • Change your keybindings, I personally use Y-I-O when I flip. Y= Open buy menu, I=arrow down to buyout in the menu, and Y=Enter. You do not need to use your mouse at all with this method. As soon as a car pops up, you can almost instantly buy it, it only matters how fast you can press those keys. This means that you have almost an equal chance to the bots doing the same thing (or similar) but also having a much better chance than most other players trying to flip.
Skill Points
  • Plenty of ways to go about this, some like to use fast cars and follow the tip from Youtuber Don Joewon Song (A legend in the FH community)
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_WRC8QeE_E&t=34s
  • For the crazier wild drivers out there, I would recommend getting a good drift car and going bananas in the open areas, hitting EVERYTHING in your way. As long as you get the "save your ass an extra time perk" you'll be getting skill points in no time just drifting through the open areas, hitting cactuses, and such.
  • If you want a little more strategy and really want to gather skills points up fast, I would recommend the awesome tip from Youtuber DUBS:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avxq2wXIIlo

Last edited:
Greetings fellow Forzahorizonsions! Been playing for a little now and thought I'd share some tips and tricks:

Flipping:
  • Be aware of popular cars dipping in price, so don't necessarily flip tons of them, if you are not planning on keeping them in the long run. Lambo Sesto FE is an example of this.
  • It is very hard to flip popular cars, but there are some strats you can do to combat bots and thousands of players doing the same thing:
    • Press Y when the price range you have put shows up in the auction, this prevents the annoying animation if you are pressing enter instead.
    • Turn all graphics on the very low.
    • Use the smallest car possible as it will help seeing auctions faster.
    • Change your keybindings, I personally use Y-I-O when I flip. Y= Open buy menu, I=arrow down to buyout in the menu, and Y=Enter. You do not need to use your mouse at all with this method. As soon as a car pops up, you can almost instantly buy it, it only matters how fast you can press those keys. This means that you have almost an equal chance to the bots doing the same thing (or similar) but also having a much better chance than most other players trying to flip.
Skill Points
  • Plenty of ways to go about this, some like to use fast cars and follow the tip from Youtuber Don Joewon Song (A legend in the FH community)
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_WRC8QeE_E&t=34s
  • For the crazier wild drivers out there, I would recommend getting a good drift car and going bananas in the open areas, hitting EVERYTHING in your way. As long as you get the "save your ass an extra time perk" you'll be getting skill points in no time just drifting through the open areas, hitting cactuses, and such.
  • If you want a little more strategy and really want to gather skills points up fast, I would recommend the awesome tip from Youtuber DUBS:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avxq2wXIIlo

With skill points, finding farms is a great way to go. You have large fields filled with crops to mow over as you drift. I did that in 4 all the time. I did find a farm in 5, but haven't really gone after skill points yet.

Reactions: Frindis
Here is the latest tip for getting skill points and a big thank you to Gaming with Griff Griffin:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2432LzUFNs

This one as the ones above are totally legit ways of getting skills points and the last one does it in record fast time. For just around 30 seconds using this method, you'll be able to get 10 skill points. Restart the match and repeat until you have 999 or as many skill points as you feel to need to grind. Then you can use those skill points for getting more wheelspins or new cars.

I would also highly recommend not to use any type of glitches, like the spin wheel glitch because if you try to abuse the system in a way it was not intended for, there is a chance of you getting banned. So stay safe in Forza Horizon 5 and enjoy the game;)

Good tip on the farms @ZedClampet! It's a fun way to do it:)

Here is the latest tip for getting skill points and a big thank you to Gaming with Griff Griffin:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2432LzUFNs

This one as the ones above are totally legit ways of getting skills points and the last one does it in record fast time. For just around 30 seconds using this method, you'll be able to get 10 skill points. Restart the match and repeat until you have 999 or as many skill points as you feel to need to grind. Then you can use those skill points for getting more wheelspins or new cars.

I would also highly recommend not to use any type of glitches, like the spin wheel glitch because if you try to abuse the system in a way it was not intended for, there is a chance of you getting banned. So stay safe in Forza Horizon 5 and enjoy the game;)

Good tip on the farms @ZedClampet! It's a fun way to do it:)

Another tip if you are just doing things the traditional way is to change your radio station to the classical music station, that way your skill song will last 10 to 15 minutes rather than 2 to 3 minutes.

• Love
Reactions: Frindis