Greetings fellow Forzahorizonsions! Been playing for a little now and thought I'd share some tips and tricks:
- Be aware of popular cars dipping in price, so don't necessarily flip tons of them, if you are not planning on keeping them in the long run. Lambo Sesto FE is an example of this.
- It is very hard to flip popular cars, but there are some strats you can do to combat bots and thousands of players doing the same thing:
- Press Y when the price range you have put shows up in the auction, this prevents the annoying animation if you are pressing enter instead.
- Turn all graphics on the very low.
- Use the smallest car possible as it will help seeing auctions faster.
- Change your keybindings, I personally use Y-I-O when I flip. Y= Open buy menu, I=arrow down to buyout in the menu, and Y=Enter. You do not need to use your mouse at all with this method. As soon as a car pops up, you can almost instantly buy it, it only matters how fast you can press those keys. This means that you have almost an equal chance to the bots doing the same thing (or similar) but also having a much better chance than most other players trying to flip.
- Plenty of ways to go about this, some like to use fast cars and follow the tip from Youtuber Don Joewon Song (A legend in the FH community)
- For the crazier wild drivers out there, I would recommend getting a good drift car and going bananas in the open areas, hitting EVERYTHING in your way. As long as you get the "save your ass an extra time perk" you'll be getting skill points in no time just drifting through the open areas, hitting cactuses, and such.
- If you want a little more strategy and really want to gather skills points up fast, I would recommend the awesome tip from Youtuber DUBS: