Question First Ever Gaming Pc

Feb 5, 2022
Visit site
After years of consoles I am taking the plunge with a Gaming Pc. I have been looking at an Omen HP I9 10700k 32GB Ram with an RTX 3090. I only have a basic understanding of Pc specs. Would this type of system run most things?

Feb 5, 2022
Visit site
Will a PC that is almost the best available be good at running games? I suspect you're just using that question to brag. :D

Not really mate. This system I have stated is £2799. The cheapest pre build I can find with an i9 and rtx 3090. I have seen many more systems more expensive with ryzen 7 and i7. Some systems with i9 processors are 3,4 and 5 Grand. Thought i would ask as I don't fully understand the differences as the prices vary massively

Reactions: Brian Boru
Not really mate. This system I have stated is £2799. The cheapest pre build I can find with an i9 and rtx 3090. I have seen many more systems more expensive with ryzen 7 and i7. Some systems with i9 processors are 3,4 and 5 Grand. Thought i would ask as I don't fully understand the differences as the prices vary massively
Sorry, man. Gotcha. Maybe post a link so we can see if it's suspect. If it really has those specs, though, it's going to do you great.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS