Few questions about modifying my Pc

Sep 11, 2024
Visit site
Can I use the Corsair H150 liquid cooler on my motherboard? I’m worried that it won’t work with my Asus B560M-Plus Wifi motherboard. Could I use the 2 chassis connectors for the fans and the 1 cpu connector for the pump? Do I need to use a fan hub, if so which is best? Or is it not usable at all?
Then also, is it useful to upgrade the core i5-11600k to a core i9-11900f? I'm already using a 3060 for things like blender, cyberpunk, elden ring and helldivers. I'm wondering if a better cpu will improve them. Thanks!

motherboard:
pe7O9Vr.jpeg

4 = Fan headers
Manual: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1200/TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS WIFI/E19912_TUF_GAMING_B560M-PLUS_WIFI_UM_V2_WEB.pdf?model=TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS WIFI
Did you look in the AIO Manual?
Connect the pump's 3-pin cable to the motherboard's CPU_FAN header (Image 1).
Connect all the fans to the included PWM Y-Splitter cable (Image 2).
• Connect the Y-Splitter cable to any open 4-pin PWM fan header on your motherboard.

Then also, is it useful to upgrade the core i5-11600k to a core i9-11900f? I'm already using a 3060 for things like blender, cyberpunk, elden ring and helldivers. I'm wondering if a better cpu will improve them. Thanks!
@Why_Me might be able to answer that :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Can I use the Corsair H150 liquid cooler on my motherboard? I’m worried that it won’t work with my Asus B560M-Plus Wifi motherboard. Could I use the 2 chassis connectors for the fans and the 1 cpu connector for the pump? Do I need to use a fan hub, if so which is best? Or is it not usable at all?
The rocket lake i9 runs hot. If you're staying on the same chipset then look at the i7.

TRENDING THREADS