Favorite Gaming Quotes

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Skyrim/Skyrim SE

"I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took and arrow in the knee." -generic guard

Baldur's Gate 1

"Boo likes the forest." -Minsc

"Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads, swords for everyone!" -Minsc (if you put him as leader of the party)

(I think Minsc gets the award for the number of memorable quotes)

Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire

"Hey, it's our little skull! We thought we'd lost you! You've grown so much! A whole new body now." -Eder
(If you killed Concelhaut in POE1 and carried around his skull in your pack)

View: https://i.imgur.com/ME0ZREi.jpg

Reactions: OsaX Nymloth
You brought his SKULL around with you!?!? Somebody did that!?

Yeah, I'm weird like that. I pick up everything I can and lug it around, even if it seems like it has no use whatever. Like the Golden Pantaloons in BG, and the Silver Pantaloons from BG2. For some reason I never acquired the bronze Pantalettes from BG2 Throne of Bhaal, allowing you to find a certain smith who would turn them into The Big Metal Unit.

Reactions: Zloth and Pifanjr
Command & Conquer / Red Alert:

Of course it's not true, but the world only believes what the media tells them to believe, and I tell the media what to believe, it's really quite simple—Kane, C&C1

That was left handed—Commando, C&C1
[Tidbit—he was voiced by Frank Klepacki, beloved soundtrack composer]

I'm Seth. Just Seth. From God, to Kane, to Seth—Seth, C&C1

Rule of thumb, Hassan. You can't kill the Messiah—Kane, C&C2

One vision. One purpose! Peace through power!—Kane, C&C2

Rejoice, children of Nod! The blood of your opressors will flow and fifty years of tyranny will finally end. Transformation is coming. A new day will dawn. The future - is ours —Kane, C&C3

Commander, you must be lost. This is not your precious Blue Zone, this is Nod territory. Tell you what, I'll have my forces send you home… in a body bag—Kane, C&C3

In the slums of Rio, the homeless and the hungry know the truth! They have been forgotten! They have NOTHING! BUT! THEIR! ANGER! We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration! PEACE! THROUGH! POWER!—Kane, C&C3

Humanity has always had a penchant for fanaticism. I have always found it… useful—Kane, C&C4

Conflict of interest? No, I have interest in conflict!—Havoc, Renegade

You kill one, it is a tragedy; you kill ten million, it is a statistic—Stalin, RA1

Time will tell. Sooner or later, time will tell—Einstein, RA1

For centuries we have waited to emerge from the shadows, and now we shall make ourselves known… and Cain went out from the presence of The Lord and took up residence… in the Land of Nod—Nadia, RA1

Got juice?—Telsa trooper, RA1 Aftermath
Nice n crispy—Telsa trooper, RA1 Aftermath

I'm tired of hanging out in Canada. Get me my office back!—General Carville, RA2

Libya Demolition truck, RA2:
One way trip
Watch out for the bumps
Why don't you drive?

Arnie Frankenfurter, RA2 Yuri's Revenge:
I'm pumped up
I still have total recall
Find me something to terminate
Take this, girly man
More predators

Flint Westwood, RA2 Yuri's Revenge:
I was born ready
Magnum on the move
Take this advice, punk
You're makin' my day
My head's shook every-which way but loose

Sammy Stallion, RA2 Yuri's Revenge:
I'm their worst nightmare
I'm going the distance
You're the disease, I'm the cure
Ready for round one
Yo, my mom hits harder than that

Nobody here but us trees—Mirage tank, RA2 Yuri's Revenge

A little C4, knocking at your door—Chrono commando, RA2 Yuri's Revenge

It looks like Yuri's got the studio filming another dinosaur movie. He's not very creative, is he?—Lieutenant Eva, RA2 Yuri's Revenge

We can hope. We can dream. But when we wake up, you'll see that the only candidate ready for the future is me. The future is coming, it's coming and it's gonna bring a force of armored Kodiak Bears, attack blimps, and a lot of weaponized robots that'll turn hope into a 4 letter word. If you want hope, keep dreaming. If you want change, put out your cup. If you want freedom, vote for me—President Ackerman election ad, RA3
[Tidbit—Ackerman was played by Oscar winner JK Simmons]

We will share with our defeated enemies the fruits of capitalism and consumerism. For if they're shopping for cars and plasma TVs, they won't want to build up massive armies, or invent new weapons of war. They'll be enjoying the American dream, sitting with their families on Super Sunday, watching the big game with the rest of us—VP, RA3

Commander! You've rained on my glorious parade! For this, I'm sending everything I got at you, but I won't let you have the satisfaction of catching me. I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism. Spaaace!—Cherdenko, RA3
[Tidbit—played by Tim Curry in a hilarious over-the-top portrayal]

Oh man, that was cold. You didn't have to go all out like that—Commander Hanley, Generals Zero Hour, after skirmish defeat

My feet hurt—Worker, Generals
Thank you for the new shoes—Worker, Generals Zero Hour

Bomb truck, Generals:
GLA postal service
No one stops the mail
Sorry, no tracking numbers
Not responsible for damaged goods

There are so many more, but geez…

Reactions: kokendi and Pifanjr
Jun 6, 2021
Visit site
"You just need to believe. You have to believe it."

"Why must people, Hurt each other?"

"It's better to die with honor than live in shame."

"Love others as love yourself. "

"The darkness can also be friend. "

-Mobile legend

Zloth

Community Contributor
Egosoft's X games open with a quote when loading a game. They've developed quite a collection over the years! Here's a few.

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Since a bot resurrected this thread i thought i'll add this one. As its pretty memorable to me as well:

This one was from spec ops the line near the end so yeah Spoilers!

Konrad: It seems that reports of my... survival... have been greatly exaggerated.

Walker: This isn't possible.

Konrad: Oh I assure you, it is.

Walker: How?!

Konrad: Not how. Why? You were never meant to come here.

[....]

Walker: What happened here was out of my control.

Konrad: Was it? None of this would've happened if you'd just stopped. [...] The truth, Walker, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not: A hero. I'm here because you can't accept what you've done; it broke you. You needed someone to blame... so you cast it on me: A dead man.

TRENDING THREADS