Extremely Low FPS In Warzone

May 31, 2021
Visit site
Hi there,

I recently just made an overhaul to my PC.

I installed a Ryzen 7 5800X along with my 2070 Super and 32GB 3200MHZ RAM.

My previous setup was an Intel i7-6700k and the same parts (GPU and RAM). I used to get 70-80 FPS in Warzone no problem, however, since I installed this new processor and Motherboard (AORUS X570 Ultra) I get 30-40 FPS and extreme stutters. The game is essentially unplayable.

FPS in multiplayer is just fine and I got 100-120 FPS.

I am not sure what could be causing this issue. I have reseated my GPU and RAM, adjusted the RendererWorkerCount to 4 (half the physical cores), adjusted settings all the way to low, am waiting for the scan of game files to complete, and did a fresh install of Windows.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Thank you so much.

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Not played Warzone, but my experience with Cold War has been extremely disappointing, with symptoms similar to your's. For some reason, after every update, big or small, the game is basically unplayable. Takes ages to load and stutters enormously during gameplay (keep in mind it was fluid and fast-loading before that). Only fix is to uninstall / reinstall the game as well as Battle.net every time an update is released. After a few times of this happening, I got fed up of having to download 56 GB every time and just got over CoD and focused on other games lol. Just bad coding.

I'd tried doing the reload shaders thing as well as scan for repair option in Battle.net, in case you were wondering, but nothing helped.

TRENDING THREADS