Esports Live Companion App - TN Valorant Tracker Feature Study [PhD Research]

Apr 10, 2024
Visit site
Hi,

I am a PhD student from Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, and am conducting a study to investigate players across various expertise levels to gather insights into their preferences, needs of, and practices of use of companion apps and their features. - And of course the survey is anonymous):

This survey is a part of my study to understand the user about how they are perceiving the feature and help informing a design guideline for current live companion tool features. TN Valorant Tracker is selected as a tool for this survey due to the quantity of features it has. Our hypothesis is that players/users of the app will have different behaviors when using this app and this will concerns the design of the app (e.g., for players with different skill levels).

The result will be published in one of the game-related academic conferences or journals, which then will also be accessible once published. In general, the study will take about 15 to 20 minutes to finish and I used Cookie for this survey to avoid multiple participations.

So, Are you interested in giving out some feedback regarding the current design of TN Valorant Tracker features?

Please click the link below to access our study!

https://games.cg.jku.at/limesurvey/index.php/611995?lang=en

Thank you in advance for participating!

TRENDING THREADS