Engine tuning in Farming Simulator

Apr 1, 2023
Visit site
Hey, everybody!
Recently started playing Farming Simulator 2022. Very cool game. But it is still difficult to understand it.
Such a question, is it possible to customize the engine power of tractors and combines in the game? Or somehow pump them up? I want to attach large cultivators, but so far there are very weak tractors and not enough engine power.

Apr 18, 2023
Visit site
Greetings!
Played this game very little over a year ago. But as far as I remember, there is no such feature. But there are various mods that allow you to do this. For example, this https://fs22-mods.info/mod-more-power/. Install it (download and just copy the zip-archive to the Mods folder, which is in the game directory).
After installation, the game should be able to configure the engine power in general for any technique.
Another option: Download a mod that allows you to borrow money without interest - Government Subsidy, or something like that. And then you can buy yourself any technique.

Hey, everybody!
Recently started playing Farming Simulator 2022. Very cool game. But it is still difficult to understand it.
Such a question, is it possible to customize the engine power of tractors and combines in the game? Or somehow pump them up? I want to attach large cultivators, but so far there are very weak tractors and not enough engine power.
If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, you can pretty easily change the power of any tractor by opening its XML file in notepad and changing the two horsepower stats and the gear ratios.

If that isn't enough help to get you started, I'm sure there are YouTube videos of how to do it.

You can also download mods very easily for the game, either inside the game or through the developer's website (which is the best way to search through the mods). Most of the tractor mods are based on real tractors, but there are a handful of good, cheaty tractors there if you want them.

If worse comes to worse, post the XML file of the tractor you want to improve, and I'll tell you what to change. Save a clean XML file before changing anything, though. You can easily mess up a tractor's handling and other characteristics.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2023
Visit site

Alexmusster, thank you. I will definitely try this mod as soon as I get to my computer (at work now).​

ZedClampet, Wow. This is just what I need! If it works, I'll be very happy. Thank you very much. I'll try that. If it doesn't work, I'll watch the youtube video. Won't that break my saves?​

Alexmusster, thank you. I will definitely try this mod as soon as I get to my computer (at work now).​

ZedClampet, Wow. This is just what I need! If it works, I'll be very happy. Thank you very much. I'll try that. If it doesn't work, I'll watch the youtube video. Won't that break my saves?​

No, it won't break your saves, but if you do a bad enough job, it can break the game if there are errors. That's one reason I said to make a clean copy of the file before you change it.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
Search for it within the Farming Simulator mod repository, where you'll find an extensive array of mods catering to various preferences and styles. It's a diverse collection that's sure to have something for everyone's unique preferences.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS