Empty server list COD - modern warfare 3

Feb 19, 2022
Visit site
Helloo everyone, can someone give me a solution(that realy work) for my problem:
- I dont see list of dedicated servers anymore, and cant play online mp. Only have 1 server in RANKED section.
I tried several time to reinstall, downloading patches, etc. but nothing happens.
Currently i have version of game 1.4.382 , and Teknomw3 2.8.0.4b

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Helloo everyone, can someone give me a solution(that realy work) for my problem:
- I dont see list of dedicated servers anymore, and cant play online mp. Only have 1 server in RANKED section.
I tried several time to reinstall, downloading patches, etc. but nothing happens.
Currently i have version of game 1.4.382 , and Teknomw3 2.8.0.4b

What country are you in? That can make a big difference to what you can see. Also, you may need to open ports on your firewall. Here is a good site that can walk you through the process. From here you just need to choose which router you have

Jul 10, 2022
Visit site
Yes, it really has to do with ports and blocking on the side of the firewall or built-in antivirus on Windows. This is easy to check with a special port checker tool. I just turned off windows defender for the duration of the game and that helped.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS