Dropping Frames Warzone

Apr 4, 2021
Visit site
use my PC for gaming and streaming on twitch. I play Warzone and stream for 2-3 hours straight before I randomly get massive frame rate drops from 70-80fps to 13-20fps. It happens randomly till I go back to the games Home Screen. Then it goes back to normal. I recently upgraded from a 1070 to a 1070ti and it didn’t really happen much before. Any idea what the issue could be?

gpu: 1070 ti
Cpu: 3700x stock fan
Case: nzxt s340 and stock fans
Motherboard: Asus Tuf Gaming x570 plus
RAM: 24gb 2133 Ddr3 Crucial ballistix
Gpu and Windows updated

Zloth

Community Contributor
OK, if it's happening when not streaming then that isn't it.

I don't know what you mean by 'home screen' but it probably doesn't matter. If you're playing for a few hours then the game starts having problems, I expect it's probably a memory leak. It could be in the game or in the video drivers. Hopefully the latter because you should be able to fix it by getting updated drivers. If it's the game, you'll need to wait for the game to fix it. Until then, just exit out and restart.

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I've gamed in Warzone for hours on end with lighter specs than that, so I feel like this may be more application based. Maybe try repairing your installation, or worst-case, fully uninstalling and reinstalling.

24GB of RAM seems like a strange number to me... what is the RAM configuration?

TRENDING THREADS