Do you want to be in control of your own route and package selection or prefer a pre-set route in our Driving Delivery Simulator game?

What option do you think is better?

• Total voters
Jan 19, 2023
Visit site
Hello.

I am prototyping a driving/time-management game where the player must drive a delivery truck and deliver packages to various locations while avoiding obstacles and traffic.

To make your own route and packages you want to deliver, or to go for pre-made routes?

Thank you for your advice!

Thank you for taking your time.

So somehow you think about seleting the packages you want to deliver in a round and the game offers you a best route?

Assuming the package selection and possible destinations are somewhat complex, you're probably going to be dealing with (a version of) the traveling salesman problem/order picking problem, which means, depending on the scope of the game, it might not be possible to calculate the best route.

Jan 19, 2023
Visit site
Assuming the package selection and possible destinations are somewhat complex, you're probably going to be dealing with (a version of) the traveling salesman problem/order picking problem, which means, depending on the scope of the game, it might not be possible to calculate the best route.
Do you want to join the Discord group?

I am looking for 5-10 gamers who want to give advice and feedback on the prototype.

It would be wonderful if you would join it.

Do you want to join the Discord group?

I am looking for 5-10 gamers who want to give advice and feedback on the prototype.

It would be wonderful if you would join it.

No thanks, but feel free to message me on here.

Reactions: ZedClampet
Hello.

I am prototyping a driving/time-management game where the player must drive a delivery truck and deliver packages to various locations while avoiding obstacles and traffic.

To make your own route and packages you want to deliver, or to go for pre-made routes?

Thank you for your advice!
I would go with a pre-made package and delivery location and get to choose my own route.

However, the problem with that is that after you balanced the game, there would really only be one route each mission that would be correct, so you might as well just give the player the route you want them to take.

Reactions: Pifanjr
Hey guys

I've developed the prototype for Android.
Would you like to check it and tell me your opinion about it?

I need your Play Store email to add you to the testing group.

Thank you!
I would be very grateful to hear your opinion about the prototype.

PS: Here is a gameplay video.
View: https://youtu.be/2SmSZBNfvmk
I mentioned I would test the game, but I don't have Android.

Jan 19, 2023
Visit site
Hello again guys.

Would you like to see the updated game concept and answer to 5 questions?
It is on the "updates-feedback" channel on my discord server. https://discord.gg/zQnVvBTz
If you don't want to join, I can put it in a pdf and sent it to you here

It would help me a lot to get feedback before beginning to implement it.

Thank you in advance for your support.

TRENDING THREADS