Do you play Web Browser Games?

Tetris, Goons.io, Slither.io, and Zombsroyale.io are some of the browser games I play from time to time.
It is basically games I play when I want to play something, but I can't invest more than a couple of minutes (+some). Whenever I mention this to my nephews or ask if they want to tag along, they look at me with a big question mark. They used to enjoy playing similar games some years back, but I guess they grew up and I did not :LOL:

Do you enjoy browser games or do you find them not worthy of your time and effort?

Reactions: Trestkon and Rensje
I remember playing a lot of the last stand series.

These are the games I came here to mention. I had a very boring office job about a decade ago where I had lots of quiet days alone in an office so The Last Stand series was a godsend. Union City took it from basic tower/wave defends into a virtual action RPG, great time killer.

Reactions: Trestkon
@Johnway & @Mazer Watched a clip from the series and looks like a lot of fun. Not often you see action RPG flash games with that quality. When it comes to flash games, I played a lot of stickman, running games and the ones where you had to jump as long as you could with anything from a spacecraft to a Christmas sled.

Reactions: Mazer
These are the games I came here to mention. I had a very boring office job about a decade ago where I had lots of quiet days alone in an office so The Last Stand series was a godsend. Union City took it from basic tower/wave defends into a virtual action RPG, great time killer.

....and then they killed it when it went to face book. It lost all its charm and became a n awful cash grabbing farmville trash. Shame as i loved the first 3.

When it came to other flash games i remember playing a lot of xiaoxiao stuff. One of them was an onrail shooter and the ninja stick man video was good.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I don't play browser games. I prefer to pour my free time into standard games. I'd probably feel guilty of wasting my time if I'd play browser games. :) But sometimes I play mobile games a little and I can tell that some of them are great!

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
I used to play a fair bit of Popcap games online before EA aquired the company. Peggle for example had entirely different maps exclusive to the web browser version. Neave Space Invaders, Sushi Cat and Alien Hominid were my favourites to play when work got boring

Reactions: Frindis

TRENDING THREADS