do you like puzzles

I found 2 puzzles on steam that i used to do on my tablet

Hocus has 120 in the main section but you can also do timed puzzles and make your own it is only 79p but i should tell you it plays tricks with your eyes and sometimes your brain and your eyes argue with each other.

Hocus 2 is similar and although it only has 85 puzzles in the main section their are other challenges and its only £2.09p

Reactions: ZedClampet
not much of a puzzle person myself, after work and studying the last thing i want to do is do more thinking and being stonedwalled by a puzzle. But that said, i think glass masquerade is surprisingly good. its simple, pretty and strangely compelling. Has its annoying problems, but its still jolly relaxing to play.

I think it boils down to experience provided. Puzzle games seem to have more unique features and ideas those greedy cowards we call AAA wouldn't bother to even attempt. Stuff like antichamber and manifold garden delight me and viewfinder is something i look forward to.

its always a place for some nice story as well. Point and click adventures i can tolerate but pixel hunts and obtuse logic or timed puzzles i detest with a passion.

of course, the best puzzle games are those that don't play like puzzle games but there is an element of thinking like clearing a room strategically or an action game that subconciously has strategic/puzzle element. Something like zombie night terror (incidentally, not played it yet but i suspect its a puzzle more then action or is it the other way round?).

I got Hocus on Steam ~5 years ago and it is indeed a fun way to scramble your brain. I had a few MC Escher prints on my wall back in the day, and have always had a fond spot for optical illusions.

W8rjBoC.png

i enjoy watching people solve them

I watch this guy sometimes
obviously don't watch it if you want to try games, but he seems to find all of them so its one way to get some.
I remember playing this on Steam about 3 years ago. Took nearly 8 hours. Required a good eye, some logic and at times a bit of perseverance. You know that the solution must exist. Reminds me why I liked Maths back in the days I went to school.

Im not into puzzle games myself but I’ve always been impressed by how cheap a lot of them are. Makes me happy for the people who enjoy puzzle games, there’s always a new one waiting only for a few bucks.
they are not all small

though it is the extreme end

I got Hocus on Steam ~5 years ago and it is indeed a fun way to scramble your brain. I had a few MC Escher prints on my wall back in the day, and have always had a fond spot for optical illusions.

W8rjBoC.png
That's a slug with Dr Seuss eyebrows relaxing on the side of a rock. You probably see either a crone or a young woman based on your weird "rock looks like a wolf" post from the other day.

TRENDING THREADS