Do you have a favorite Steam user review?

I was looking at the game Solium Infernum and came across this one, which includes the most accurate description of retail management ever put into words.

I still laugh at reviews where the account has like 10k hours and their review is like "its ok". Those are my favorite, those and ones where people are just so completely wrong about a game that they have so many Jester stickers that i even give them one, and i dont do that.
There are a bunch of people actually trying to get those jester stickers. Not just in the reviews, but in the forums as well. Gives them lots of points. Not sure why they want all those points. I've got almost a million, and I've pretty much bought everything I would want.

Not really, I rather just look at the % of positives and then search up the game through some of my favorite YouTubers who I often share a similar game taste with. I trust their reviews and professionalism because they try to make a good review. Some would even say they are obligated to do that if they want to put food on the table.

Steam reviews have more and more become just a bunch of memes and anytime you stick your head in the comment field or venture into any general discussion thread, you'll find most comments made by edge lords, keyboard warriors and the "Are you winning son" "Good, It sucked, I love turtles, Poop".

I do tip my hat to those who write a decent review because they are few and far between, like a burning ember of legitimacy in a dumpster of crusted socks.

Not really, I rather just look at the % of positives and then search up the game through some of my favorite YouTubers who I often share a similar game taste with. I trust their reviews and professionalism because they try to make a good review. Some would even say they are obligated to do that if they want to put food on the table.

Steam reviews have more and more become just a bunch of memes and anytime you stick your head in the comment field or venture into any general discussion thread, you'll find most comments made by edge lords, keyboard warriors and the "Are you winning son" "Good, It sucked, I love turtles, Poop".

I do tip my hat to those who write a decent review because they are few and far between, like a burning ember of legitimacy in a dumpster of crusted socks.
I've tried with multiple people, but I just can't sit through YouTube reviews. YouTubers waste so much of my time. Angry Joe is the absolute worst. I don't want to watch your intros and your skits. It's much quicker for me to just scan the Steam reviews for the good ones, of which there are plenty for most games.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts