PCG Article Do we need an update to Forum Rules? ;)

Note: Brian is speaking for himself. Some of us mods do know there are rules :)

Some people posting Secrets on War Thunder forums seems a habit we are lucky not to share. Any secrets shared here can probably be found all over the internet as well.

May 11, 2022
Visit site
I would post more if my content wasn't constantly rejected for spam. Yes I read the rules, no I don't post links.

If there was at least a way to know what words triggered the filters I could correct my posts instead of sitting there writing a thoughtful thing about Ubisoft pulling the plug on games I still play for 20 minutes only to be rejected for spam and having no idea why. I tried to change a few things and removing sections to see which one tripped it but I gave up.

I have no beef with mods specifically on here, but you should be aware that it is remarkably difficult to engage with the community. Pretty sure I'm also shadowbanned from the disqus comments even though I make a point of being a pleasant person online. It can be pretty aggravating to be in the dungeon over there but seeing despicable posts aimed at your editors on a weekly basis or the timeless classic "ThIs HaS noThInG tO do With g@mezzz"....while at the same time trying to dodge spam filters like Neo in the Matrix on here for no other sin than wishing to explain why I still play Silent Hunter 5 when I'm extremely drunk.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS