Announcement Diablo II: Resurrected Alpha Opt In

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSimenhoff

Community Manager
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
In case you missed it Blizzard kicked off Blizzcon 2021 with a Diablo 2 Remastered announcement. We wrote about that here.

There's also tech alpha opt in on Blizzard's Diablo 2 website. It doesn't guarantee early access, but if you do want to play Diablo 2 Resurrected this is your best chance.

I'm super stoked for this remaster. First Mass Effect and now this? What a great time to be a millennial gamer. I hope the younger audiences enjoy our mainstay classics.

Are you looking forward to Diablo 2: Resurrected?

It's a good year to be an old gamer! My 2 most anticipated games this year (outside of Elex 2 which hasn't been announced yet), are the ME Trilogy Remastered, and now Diablo 2 Remastered.

I've never been very good at ARPG's, but there was just something, a mood or something, with D2 that just sucked me in. I couldn't stop playing. The loot, the pacing, the tension when entering a dungeon, not knowing if you were going to be bull-rushed immediately, or had time to find a doorway you could defend. Several hundred hours of my life in that game.

Reactions: liam21
Feb 18, 2021
Visit site
I grew up with Diablo and Diablo 2. D3 was a huge disappointment for me so I am absolutely pumped for this. Can't wait to kick Rakanishu's arse again.

I just have to decide whether its going to be a Necromancer or Paladin for the first playthrough..... Oh or Druid! Or Sorceress!

I've been waiting for an announcement like this for years! Never did I imagine the overhaul would be this dramatic and yet so faithful. I'm happy to hear that console support is planned and that there will be cross-progression. I can see myself playing this on Switch on the go and then continuing on the PC when I'm home!

It just looks so good.. I can't believe some of the original assets are actually still being used for this!

diablo-2-cathedral.jpg

Reactions: GloryGaming and Alm
^ you sure you didn't want to quote this fella;

FAID's post was just a copy/paste of DXCHASE's post made way back when, :LOL:

Thread closed.

Continue in:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS